There are three easy ways to renew your membership, and you can select the option that works best for you:
Renew your membership via our online renewal portal
To renew your membership online for the first time, you will need to do the following:
- To log in to your online membership profile, you will need to have an email address on file with Oklahoma Farm Bureau.
- To verify or set up your email address for the first time, please contact your county Farm Bureau office to add or verify an email address associated with your membership.
- Once you have an email associated with your membership, visit our online membership portal login page, and click the “Forgot Password” link. Follow the directions to reset your password.
- You will receive an email message containing instructions and a link to reset your password. Please note that for security purposes, the link contained in the email address will expire after 20 minutes.
- If you have questions on renewing your membership online, please contact your county Farm Bureau office.
Please note: Your membership profile login information is unique and in no way associated with any other login information you may have for the OKFB Insurance My Insurance Portal.
Renew your membership by mail
Oklahoma Farm Bureau members receive an annual membership renewal notice by mail each fall. Renew your membership dues by mail by returning the included membership invoice along with your dues payment check.
Renew your membership in-person
To renew your membership in-person, please visit or contact your local county Farm Bureau office. Your county office can accept your dues payment with a variety of payment methods. Contact your county Farm Bureau office for details and more information.
Thank you for being an Oklahoma Farm Bureau member
After you’ve renewed your membership, be sure to visit our member benefits page for the full list of savings and discounts your Oklahoma Farm Bureau membership provides. Also, be sure to check out our programs to see how your membership dollars support our efforts to improve the lives of Oklahomans by supporting farmers, ranchers and our rural way of life.