Latest press releases
- State resolutions committee prepares proposed 2020 policies
- OKFB announces annual meeting trade show exhibitors
- Save on farm and ranch gear with new Dungarees member benefit
- OKFB sponsors law students interested in agriculture
- OKFB Annual Meeting to again feature Foundation Night Out
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Director of Media Relations Hannah Davis at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.