Latest press releases
- OKFB sponsors upcoming 2021 Tulsa Farm Show
- OKFB Legal Foundation supports AFBF and NPPC’s Supreme Court petition regarding California’s Proposition 12
- Havens joins OKFB communications department
- Join OKFB for the 2022 AFBF Convention in Atlanta
- Thompson named the vice president of public policy
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Assistant Director of Media Relations and Advocacy Communications Rachel Havens at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.