Latest press releases
- OKFB state resolutions committee reviews grassroots policy proposals for 2022
- Private pesticide applicator education session available during the OKFB Annual Meeting Nov. 5
- OKFB Ag PAC to host fundraising dinner Dec. 3
- Four things to know about the OKFB YF&R discussion meets
- OKFB Foundation for Agriculture accepting donations for Louisiana producers affected by Hurricane Ida
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Vice President of Communications and Public Relations Dustin Mielke at (405) 530-2640.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.