Latest press releases
- Lankford highlights OKFB’s second-annual Evening of Impact
- Oklahoma Broadband Office encourages Oklahomans to verify rural internet service
- Join OKFB for lunch at the Tulsa Farm Show
- OKFB hosts successful 81st annual meeting
- OKFB members elect new and returning leaders at the OKFB Annual Meeting
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Assistant Director of Media Relations and Advocacy Communications Rachel Havens at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.