Latest press releases
- Four ways to be involved in the legislative process this year
- Applications for second round of PPP loans open through March 31
- USDA expands CFAP eligibility, updates payment calculations
- OKFB members help set 2021 American Farm Bureau policy
- OKFB to host Leadership Week
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Director of Media Relations Hannah Davis at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.