Latest press releases
- OKFB YF&R hosts record-breaking State Fair Livestock Judging Contest
- Join OKFB for 81st annual meeting Nov. 11-13 in Norman
- Save the date for the 2022 Evening of Impact fundraiser Dec. 2
- WLC awards four scholarships for nurse’s training
- OKFB Ag PAC endorses two additional candidates, expands financial support ahead of Nov. 8 general election
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Assistant Director of Media Relations and Advocacy Communications Rachel Havens at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.