Latest press releases
- Share agriculture with students during ‘Read an Accurate Agriculture Book Week’
- OKFB Foundation for Agriculture announces $16,000 in educational grants
- FFA members develop communications skills at OKFB FFA Reporters Conference
- Conservation Resource Program enrollment open
- OKFB reviews Sen. Inhofe legislation protecting GPS on farms and ranches
If you are a member of the news media and are looking for information regarding a news story, please fill out a media contact form at the link below or contact OKFB Director of Media Relations Hannah Davis at (405) 523-2346.
Biographies for Oklahoma Farm Bureau President Rodd Moesel and OKFB board of directors, please visit the Our Leaders page here.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau uses three layouts of its logo: a two-line logo, a stacked logo and a one-line logo.
The two-line logo is OKFB’s main logo and should be used in most cases.
The stacked logo can be used where dimensions fit best.
The one-line logo may also be used where dimensions fit best.
As pictured below, the logo may appear in one of three color configurations including black with PMS 485 “leaf,” black, and white.