Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors
Oklahoma Farm Bureau’s grassroots membership elect the leaders of their organization.
The Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors is comprised of one director from each of the nine OKFB districts in addition to the President, who serves in an at-large capacity.
State board members are elected to three-year terms and can serve a maximum of three consecutive terms. The OKFB president serves two-year terms with a term limit of four consecutive terms.
The chair of the OKFB Women’s Leadership Committee and the chairman of the OKFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Commit-tee also serve on the state board.
Rodd Moesel is in the horticulture business in far west Oklahoma City.
Read the full bio for Rodd Moesel »
Vice President, District 2 Director
Roger Mills County
Monte Tucker is a fifth-generation cattle rancher from Sweetwater, Oklahoma.
Read the full bio for Monte Tucker »
Secretary, District 3 Director
David VonTungeln has been a Candian County farmer and rancher for more than 40 years.
Read the full bio for David VonTungeln »
Treasurer, District 9 Director
Jim Meek is a third-generation Okmulgee County rancher who lives near the town of Okmulgee.
Read the full bio for Jim Meek »
District 1 Director
Leon Richards owns a dryland farming operation in addition to a cow/calf operation.
Read the full bio for Leon Richards »
District 4 Director
Kerry Givens is a cattle order buyer and has a cow/calf operation.
Read the full bio for Kerry Givens »
District 5 Director
Mike Clark raises cattle on his family operation in LeFlore County.
Read the full bio for Mike Clark »
District 6 Director
Roger Moore raises cattle and grows row crops on his family farm near Pryor, Oklahoma.
Read the full bio for Roger Moore »
District 7 Director
Stacy Simunek is a farmer and rancher and runs a family-owned hay equipment business in Kay County.
Read the full bio for Stacy Simunek »
District 8 Director
Mike Leverett raises cattle and grows cattle and horse hay in McClain County.
Read the full bio for Mike Leverett »
For information about the Board of Directors, please contact Melisa Neal.
Farm Bureau Women’s Leadership Committee
(For information about the Women’s Committee, please contact Marcia Irvin.)
- Mignon Bolay – Chair, Noble County
- Cindy Schoenecke – Vice Chair, District 9, Lincoln County
- Karen Dodson – Secretary, District 3, Caddo County
- Robin Bryant– District 1, Dewey County
- Paula Sawatzky – District 2, Custer County
- Sandra Berry – District 4, Stephens County
- Cyndi Mackey – District 5, LeFlore County
- Kelly Blair – District 6, Cherokee County
- Terry Pederson – District 7, Alfalfa County
- Jan Marie Long – District 8, Pontotoc County
- Arlene LeMaster – Ex-officio, LeFlore County
Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
(For information about the Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee, please contact Zac Swartz.)
- Jared & Alisen Anderson – Chair, At Large, Ottawa County
- Cody & Kara Goodknight – Vice Chair, District 4, Comanche County
- Gaven & Taylor Harting – Secretary, District 2, Jackson County
- Katie Richards – District 1, Texas County
- Jacob & Chastity Beck – District 3, Logan County
- Jared & Bay Engler – District 5, McCurtain County
- Dillon Johnson – District 6, Ottawa County
- Jaden Brunnemer – District 7, Woods County
- Jaclyn Darling – District 8, Coal County
- Tim Taylor – District 9, Okmulgee County
- Megan Hankins – Collegiate Farm Bureau representative, Southwestern Oklahoma State University