Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors
Oklahoma Farm Bureau’s grassroots membership elect the leaders of their organization.
The Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors is comprised of one director from each of the nine OKFB districts in addition to the President, who serves in an at-large capacity.
State board members are elected to three-year terms and can serve a maximum of three consecutive terms. The OKFB president serves two-year terms with a term limit of four consecutive terms.
The chair of the OKFB Women’s Leadership Committee and the chairman of the OKFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Commit-tee also serve on the state board.
Rodd Moesel is in the horticulture business in far west Oklahoma City.
Read the full bio for Rodd Moesel »
Vice President, District 5 Director
Gary Crawley has a cattle operation in southeastern Oklahoma with his wife, Wilma.
Read the full bio for Gary Crawley »
Treasurer, District 2 Director
Roger Mills County
Monte Tucker is a
rancher from Sweetwater,
Read the full bio for Monte Tucker »
Secretary, District 6 Director
James Fuser farms and raises cattle on as a third-generation farmer.
Read the full bio for James Fuser »
District 1 Director
Alan Jett raises cattle near the panhandle town of Slapout.
Read the full bio for Alan Jett »
District 3 Director
David VonTungeln has been a Candian County farmer and rancher for more than 40 years.
Read the full bio for David VonTungeln »
Jimmy Wayne Kinder
District 4 Director
Jimmy Wayne Kinder is a fourth-generation farmer and rancher who focuses on conservation.
Read the full bio for Jimmy Wayne Kinder »
District 7 Director
Alfalfa County farmer and rancher Keith Kisling has been an active Farm Bureau member for more than four decades.
Read the full bio for Keith Kisling »
District 8 Director
John Grundmann owns and operates a pecan shelling business and runs cattle.
Read the full bio for John Grundmann »
District 9 Director
Jim Meek is a third-generation Okmulgee County rancher who lives near the town of Okmulgee.
Read the full bio for Jim Meek »
For information about the Board of Directors, please contact Melisa Neal.
Farm Bureau Women’s Leadership Committee
(For information about the Women’s Committee, please contact Marcia Irvin.)
- Mignon Bolay – Chair, Noble County
- Linda Fox – District 1, Ellis County
- Paula Sawatzky – District 2, Custer County
- Sharlene Lambring – District 3, Oklahoma County
- Sandra Berry – District 4, Stephens County
- Arlene LeMaster – District 5, LeFlore County
- Mary Sloan – District 6, Muskogee County
- Terry Pederson – District 7, Alfalfa County
- Jan Marie Long – District 8, Pontotoc County
- Cindy Schoenecke – District 9, Okmulgee County
Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
(For information about the Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee, please contact Zac Swartz.)
- Brent & Jenny Haken – Chairmen, District 9, Noble County
- Justin & Chrissy Maxey – Vice Chairmen, District 6, Delaware County
- Logan & Brittany Hukill – Secretary, District 3, Caddo County
- Brice Hicks – District 1, Texas County
- Jordan & Nocona Cook – District 2, Washita County
- Josh Anderson – District 4
- Chism Sander – At-large, Dewey County
- Will & Leslie Lewis – At-large, Okmulgee County
- Corey Holman – District 8
- Ethan and Roxane Mock, At-large, Tulsa County
Oklahoma Farm Bureau district map