Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors
Oklahoma Farm Bureau’s grassroots membership elect the leaders of their organization.
The Oklahoma Farm Bureau board of directors is comprised of one director from each of the nine OKFB districts in addition to the President, who serves in an at-large capacity.
State board members are elected to three-year terms and can serve a maximum of three consecutive terms. The OKFB president serves two-year terms with a term limit of four consecutive terms.
The chair of the OKFB Women’s Leadership Committee and the chairman of the OKFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Commit-tee also serve on the state board.
Rodd Moesel is in the horticulture business in far west Oklahoma City.
Read the full bio for Rodd Moesel »
Vice President, District 5 Director
Gary Crawley has a cattle operation in southeastern Oklahoma with his wife, Wilma.
Read the full bio for Gary Crawley »
Treasurer, District 2 Director
Roger Mills County
Monte Tucker is a
rancher from Sweetwater,
Read the full bio for Monte Tucker »
District 6 Director
James Fuser raises soybeans, corn, wheat and hay, in addition to his cow-calf operation near Afton, Oklahoma.
Read the full bio for James Fuser »
District 1 Director
Leon Richards owns a dryland farming operation in addition to a cow/calf operation.
Read the full bio for Leon Richards »
District 3 Director
David VonTungeln has been a Candian County farmer and rancher for more than 40 years.
Read the full bio for David VonTungeln »
District 4 Director
Kerry Givens is a cattle order buyer and has a cow/calf operation.
Read the full bio for Kerry Givens »
District 7 Director
Stacy Simunek is a farmer and rancher and runs a family-owned hay equipment business in Kay County.
Read the full bio for Stacy Simunek »
District 8 Director
John Grundmann owns and operates a pecan shelling business and runs cattle.
Read the full bio for John Grundmann »
District 9 Director
Jim Meek is a third-generation Okmulgee County rancher who lives near the town of Okmulgee.
Read the full bio for Jim Meek »
For information about the Board of Directors, please contact Melisa Neal.
Farm Bureau Women’s Leadership Committee
(For information about the Women’s Committee, please contact Marcia Irvin.)
- Mignon Bolay – Chair, Noble County
- Paula Sawatzky – Vice Chair, District Two, Custer County
- Cindy Schoenecke – Secretary, District Nine, Okmulgee County
- Robin Bryant– District One, Dewey County
- Karen Krehbiel Dodson – District Three, Caddo County
- Sandra Berry – District Four, Stephens County
- Arlene LeMaster – District Five, LeFlore County
- Kelly Blair – District Six, Cherokee County
- Terry Pederson – District Seven, Alfalfa County
- Jan Marie Long – District Eight, Pontotoc County
Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
(For information about the Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee, please contact Zac Swartz.)
- Cody & Kara Goodknight – Chair, District 4, Comanche County
- Will & Leslie Lewis – Vice Chair, District 9, Okmulgee County
- Logan & Brittany Hukill – Secretary, District 3, Caddo County
- Chism & Heather Sander – District 1, Dewey County
- Nocona & Jordan Cook – District 2, Washita County
- John & Myiul Morris – District 5 (At-Large), Cotton County
- Chris Hoskins – District 6, Rogers County
- Dustin Ratliff – District 7, Noble County
- Corey Holman – District 8, Pottawatomie County
- River Mitchell – At Large, Comanche County