As the full swing of haying season quickly approaches, Oklahoma Farm Bureau members can save big on select Case IH equipment by combining their OKFB member discount with special financing.
Case IH is offering many customers 0% financing for 72 months on Farmall compact tractors, ranging from 26 to 115 horsepower, and hay equipment now through June 30. Combined with the special OKFB-member savings of $300 – $500 per unit, it’s a great time to upgrade to Case IH.
A 0% financing for 60 months offer is available for Farmall 100A series tractors, which range from 110 to 140 horsepower.
To learn more about the Case IH member benefit, visit American Farm Bureau’s FB Member Advantage website. View the full range of Case IH equipment OKFB members can purchase at a discount, and enter your member number to print your Case IH savings certificate.
The full list of Case IH equipment eligible for special OKFB-member savings:
- Farmall® Compact tractors (B & C) – $300 per unit
- Farmall® Utilities – A, C, & U series – $500 per unit
- Maxxum® Series and Farmall 100A series – $500 per unit
- Self-propelled windrowers – $500 per unit
- Large square balers – $500 per unit
- Round balers – $300 per unit
- Small square balers – $300 per unit
- Disc mower conditioners – $300 per unit
- Sickle mower conditioners – $300 per unit
- Case IH Scout – $300 per unit
For more information on OKFB’s member benefit programs, contact Jennie Bruning by calling the OKFB home office at (405) 523-2300.