The July 2015 issue of Oklahoma Farm Bureau’s Oklahoma Country magazine is now available for online viewing. The magazine is also mailed to all Oklahoma Farm Bureau members, providing a colorful look into rural Oklahoma.
Highlights for the current issue include:
- An orchard of their own – A McCurtain County couple take on a new agricultural endeavor growing pecans and sharing agriculture’s story
- The honor system – A small-town hardware store thrives on doing business built on trust and service
- Presidentially Speaking – How State Question 777 will allow Oklahomans to protect our farming and ranching heritage
- Executive Outlook – Hard work and perseverance pays dividends as OKFB sails into a new future
- Lincoln to Local – Looking back at the 2015 Oklahoma legislative session and victories for Oklahoma agriculture
- Consider the Benefits – No matter where your summer travels take you, OKFB member benefits are available to stretch your dollar
And much more!
The magazine is embeded below, and is also available on our Publications page.