Oklahoma Farm Bureau is proud to partner with Life Line screenings to test for often-undiagnosed diseases at a special discount.
- Carotid Artery/Stroke- Non-invasive ultrasound screening which detects plaque build-up in the major arteries of the neck, which is a leading cause of stroke.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) – Non-invasive ultrasound screening to detect an enlargement of the abdominal aorta, the largest artery in the body.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) – Non-invasive Ankle-Brachial Index calculation to screen for lower extremity vascular disease, which is a significant risk factor for heart attack and stroke.
- Atrial Fibrillation – Non-invasive limb-lead EKG to screen for a common heart arrhythmia, which increases the risk of stroke 5-fold.
- Osteoporosis – Non-invasive bone density ultrasound screening to the heel.
To take advantage of the Life Line screening discount and learn about upcoming screening events, call 1-844-591-7123 and use code BOKF.
View the list of upcoming LifeLine screenings around Oklahoma, and make plans to attend an upcoming event.
Health Screens are all non-invasive and take about an hour to complete. A physician-reviewed results report is sent to you within 21 days. Life Line suggests you share your results with your personal physician so any corrective action or treatment may be started.
Within the last year alone, Life Line Screening identified over 61,000 people who had potentially serious health risks for cardiovascular disease but showed no apparent symptoms. Life Line’s customers said the screenings saved their lives or gave them peace of mind and knowledge they didn’t have before.