In honor of the organization’s rich 75-year history, Oklahoma Farm Bureau is proud to release its 75th Anniversary commemorative issue of Oklahoma Country magazine.
Hitting mailboxes this week, the magazine completes a yearlong effort to highlight OKFB’s victories and accomplishments over the organization’s past seven decades.
Inside the cover, find pieces of OKFB history peppered throughout the issue including…
- Building our future: Farm Bureau trains its sights on projects from federal programs to new foundations in our final segment of Oklahoma Farm Bureau history.
- Still standing strong: Looking back through 75 years of OKFB from the perspective of members who dedicated themselves to agriculture’s cause.
- Hope on four legs: As Oklahoma ranchers continue on their road to recovery from March 2017 wildfires, one organization is speeding efforts through ministry with cattle.
- Commodity Corner: Oklahoma agriculture looked very different in 1942 at the start of OKFB. Explore how today’s agriculture compares to 75 years ago.
- Lincoln to Local: As OKFB celebrates its policy achievements over seven and a half decades, the organization must continue to defend the protections agriculture and rural Oklahoma enjoy today.
- Consider the Benefits: Discover how the cost of everyday items compares to 1942, when OKFB was established.
The issue also includes a preview of the upcoming OKFB Annual Meeting in November, a story on Oklahoma agriculture’s efforts to help hurricane victims, a guide on choosing life insurance and much more.