Renewing your Oklahoma Farm Bureau membership has now become even easier! Available to existing members, renew your Oklahoma Farm Bureau membership today through our new online portal, or continue to renew in-person or by mail.
To renew your membership online for the first time, you will need to do the following:
- To log in to your online membership profile, you will need to have an email address on file with Oklahoma Farm Bureau.
- To verify or set up your email address for the first time, please contact your county Farm Bureau office to add or verify an email address associated with your membership.
- Once you have an email address associated with your membership, visit our online membership portal login page, and click the “Forgot Password” link. Follow the directions to reset your password.
- You will receive an email message containing instructions and a link to reset your password. Please note that for security purposes, the link contained in the email address will expire in 20 minutes.
- If you have questions on renewing your membership online, please contact your county Farm Bureau office.
Please note that your membership profile login information is unique and in no way associated with any other login information you may have for the OKFB Insurance My Insurance Portal.
To learn more about how to renew your annual Farm Bureau membership, visit our online renewal page.