Oklahoma Farm Bureau members can now receive an additional $500 toward the purchase of an eligible Ford and Lincoln vehicle using the Ford Farm Bureau Conquest Cash now through Sept. 30, 2019.
Qualifying Farm Bureau members that have claimed the Farm Bureau Bonus Cash and currently own or lease a 1995 or newer non-Ford, non-Lincoln or non-Mercury vehicle are eligible for the additional $500 Farm Bureau Conquest Cash.
To apply for the Ford Farm Bureau Conquest offer, OKFB members may download a certificate at FordFarmBureauAdvantage.com and take it to an authorized Ford dealer for redemption.
Bring proof of competitive vehicle information to your dealer to be enrolled in the program at the time of vehicle purchase.
- Customer must be eligible for the Farm Bureau Bonus Cash offer.
- Conquest Cash is valid from July 2, 2019 through Sept. 30, 2019.
- Customer must have a registered 1995 or newer non Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle in their name for at least 30 days.
- Customer does not need to trade in their vehicle to receive the Conquest Cash offer.
- Conquest Cash offer is valid for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2018, 2019 or 2020 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle.
- Conquest Cash offer is not available on Shelby GT350, Shelby GT350R, Mustang BULLITT, Ford GT, Focus RS or F-150 Raptor.
- Conquest Cash offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans.
- Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply.
- Limit one Bonus Cash and Conquest Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease.