All Farm Bureau members are encouraged to share the world of agriculture during Read an Accurate Ag Book Week September 6-9.
A program of Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom, agriculture leaders across the state will have the opportunity to join together in telling the agriculture story and sharing the importance of agriculture.
Teachers, librarians, 4-H clubs and FFA chapters who participate can enter to win a basket of accurate agriculture books from Oklahoma AITC.
- Register to participate in the Ag in the Classroom giveaway by completing the form here
- Read an Accurate Ag Book to a classroom near you Sept. 6-9
- Take pictures of you reading to the school/class (with permission from the school)
- Post pictures on social media with the hashtags #okagclass and #readagbooks2022. Post pictures to Facebook
- If you are not on social media, email pictures to email@example.com
The OKFB Women’s Leadership Committee donated the American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture Book of the Year, How to Grow a Monster, to all 77 county Farm Bureaus. Contact your county office for more information on how to check out the book.
Find all of the AFBF foundation’s accurate agriculture book recommendations on their website at agfoundation.org/recommended-pubs.